Jun 30, 2008

Our Very Own Waterpark

So, Ellabee's been begging to go to the water park or at least the pool but the thought of having them both at the pool by myself really stresses me out - I really think it's unsafe. So, when Tim came over for an afternoon playdate, I put them outside with about 12 feet of butcher paper and washable paints. Little did I know that very little paint would end up on the paper, but that they would paint themselves... "we want to be monsters, mommy" was the explanation.

So, from monster costuming to the hose to wash off, to "hey, we could rig the hose up to the rocket slide and make a water slide" to Mommy inserting, "let's put the pool at the bottom so you can go into water and not into rocks" to about a hour of pure enjoyment.

Monster Pals


Tim takes a swing at the water slide idea.


And of course, there she goes!