Jun 16, 2008

Ice Cream Break - Becoming a Stone Tradition

Well, I can't blame them - they get it from me. My girls both have an affinity for ice cream! So, I've been searching for healthy ice cream that I won't feel guilty providing the girls. I've found two varieties that I like: Minute Maid frozen lemonade (2 weight watcher points with 100% of vitamin C per serving) and Scooby Doo push ups (2 ww pts with a good amount of vitamin C too).

Anyway, John had to go to Red Mtn last night for nursery duty (we had done Mountain Brook Community Church that morning because Carl Lynn - my exec. director at Restoration - was preaching) so the girls and I had some fun porch time involving ice cream.

Sharing a taste... but just a taste.

"Give me some more of that!" ... "I said, just a taste."

Ha ha! I got another taste!

Sitting on the porch and rockin'