Jun 23, 2008

OK OK OK

I get it - my test is TOOOOO hard. I understand. Here are the answers... and I'll do another one:

Biggest Fear in life: Dying Naked

Favorite snack: Tria parfait

Most likely to read: People

Cities: 4 (Bham, T-town, DC, Arlington VA)

Cats: named after Jimmy Buffett

Beer: Pomegranate Michelob

Ashes: falls at camp

embarassing moment: took out my high school crush (freshman year). His name was Brooks - that's all I remember

wrecks: I was sitting still and knew all three of the people (friends mom, friend and AP english teacher)

first wreck attire: full puritan costume - on a break from dress rehearsal for The Witch that would not Hang, Mrs. West hit me and pinned me in my Celica where I had to climb out of the sunroof in the teacher's parking lot.

I do know that y'all know me - this is a hard test to make up. My students in grad school accused me of being too hard - they may have had a point.