Jun 16, 2008

Dance Pictures Finally Arrived

Wanted to share Ellabee's dance photos from this past year. She had a great little class with Miss Charla who we will take from again next year! Notice the bling that Ellabee added to her costume. One of the moms in the class was just appalled that I would allow her to leave it on for the photo but my thought is this: isn't the purpose of a photograph to capture a memory? When I think of Ellabee at this precious age, I'll remember that she loved to accessorize! And perhaps, if she grows up to become a jewelry designer or something, we can point to this picture and prove that it's always been something she was interested in.

This was obviously taken before the great haircut - I've got to admit it, I think she looks better with short hair!

The class picture: Ellabee, Greyson, Caroline, Whitney, Natalie, Annalise, Arianna, Simon & Hannah