May 9, 2008

Trying to Dig Deeper

This is my attempt to dig deeper into myself and evolve this blog from just about how cute my girls are (which I stil think they are) and into something more of a place for me to voice my thoughts... and how cute my girls are. So, my first attempt is a typical blog list...

10 things I liked when I was a teenager but kinda hate now...
1. pop music
2. sports cars
3. being cool
4. sunbathing
5. noise
6. reliance on what people think
7. McDonald's
8. sweating
9. being dirty
10. real coke

10 things I didn't like when I was a teenager but like now...
1. my parents
2. silence
3. different people
4. reading non fiction
5. reading the paper
6. coffee
7. shopping
8. children
9. baking
10. beer

10 things I liked as a teenager and still like...
1. the smell of gasoline
2. being at camp
3. driving fast
4. dogs
5. being on the water
6. traveling
7. television
8. hanging out with friends
9. sleepy Saturday mornings
10. eating out

10 things I did not like as a teenager and still do not like…
1. sand... really, I've never liked the beach - I know, shocking. But I love the water and a pier and walking across a pier to get on boat to go on the water. Sand is the hangup - it's pervasive and gets places and is dirty.
2. judgmental, negative, fake people
3. body piercing
4. cigarettes
5. asparagus & tomatoes
6. Auburn
7. low rider, obnoxious cars
8. loud music
9. balloons
10. isolation