May 17, 2008

Summer Cut

So, two weeks ago I'm still at McWane working prior to the Super Power Party and I get an email from John - "No one's hurt, per se. Just call home when you can". Immediately, I pick up the phone and call my husband. Here's the conversation:


"Well, Ellabee had some scissors."
"Oh my goodness"
"And I was in the den"
"uh huh"
"And I went in to check on her and there was a pile of hair on the floor"
"OH NO"
"Well, it doesn't look too bad, really - she just has bangs now."
"John, why was she left unattended with scissors?"
Silence

Needless to say, when I got home I tried to clean it up as best I could but after two weeks of looking at it and just not liking the bangs, we decided to take the plunge and get her a summer cut. I know - I'm having regret for doing it but it really is cute and it will always grow, right?

I think this is the most she's ever resembled me as a child.

It's a really cute shag. And with a little product, it looks really really cute!

Anne Bailey wanted to get in on the picture action