May 16, 2008

The End of Dance for the Year

Before I post, I must say that I'm watching Today Show where New Kids on the Block are about to make their comback. I will admit a bit of fluttering in my stomach but also some pity at the women, my age probably with children of their own singing "Step By Step". Am I the only on who finds that pathetic?

OK - enough judgement. After a great year, Ellabee finished her dance year with not only a recital, but a year end party. The kids had a ball celebrating together and we're already looking forward to taking again in the Fall (we are taking the summer off). Here are some pics from the year end party AND a few more from the recital - I spent a little time cleaning them up so we can truly see what's going on.

Miss Charla was Ellabee's teacher this year and is the Creative Director at Children's Dance Foundation. We are definately going to try and take from her again this year.


The typical little sister, Anne Bailey couldn't handle not getting her picture taken too.

The cuties in the class.

Perhaps my most favorite picture from the year!

The grand finale: the "Rainbow" song.