Aug 5, 2008

No Seriously, have a BITE!

I can't tell if my children care for each other or just find humor in torturing each other or even in the act of trying to cohabitate this home simply tolerate the other's existence.  Seriously - they hug and love on each other one minute and then one will swat at the other which is returned with a bite... which Ellabee informed me is just a "love bite."  This said in the midst of facing the consequences for biting our sister.

Anyway, I shot these pictures as Ellabee shared her ice cream with her little sister the other evening.  We had run (yet again) to Publix for canning supplies and John took the girls to Sonic while I ran in to buy more mason jars, etc. I see glimpses of Ellabee's sweet spirit every once in a while - but like I said, there's usually a punch ready to be thrown at any minute. 


No, you really do want a bite. 

YUM!

Canning Update:
7 jars of Peach Preserves
8 jars of Apple Jelly
6 jars of Pickled Okra
4 jars of Squash
4 jars of salsa

I plan to visit the farmer's market at the Bay this weekend.  We'll see what we find down south.