Jul 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Capp-inator!

Little man turned one today!  I can't believe it. We headed over to Kev and Laurie's for Capp's birthday party this evening.  John made the trip although he wasn't truly up to par.  After the bead incident, I thought we'd have a good weekend - nope, John got food poisoning Saturday night and has been out of commission for the entire day today.  I'm really tired. 

Anyway, the party was great.  The kids had a great time.  We got some great shots and saw all the Trimm / Gray crew.  I just can't believe Capp is one.  Holy Cow!

On a side note, we missed sweet Emma's first birthday brunch yesterday (sad).  I hate to miss that bunch of sugar's celebration, but we're hopefully going to get together to celebrate with the Halls this week.  

Gigi made a fantastic cake and it was so tasty!

Perhaps the cutest smash cake I've ever laid eyes on!

The sweet birthday boy.  Happy One Year!

Whatcha got there Dad?

The party people.  Notice Anne Bailey is only one of two little girls in this crew.  They're a little outnumbered!

Posing for photos - Anne Bailey, Hannah and Capp
The big sisters got into the fun of it all.