Jul 25, 2008

The Princess and the Bead

Yep, I meant bead. Friday, while at Dance Camp, Ellabee wondered what it was like to shove a bead up her nose. It definately was interesting! After multiple tries to retrieve the bead, and a long conversation with our pediatrician, off to Children's Hospital we went. Ellabee was in good spirits and I happened to have my camera. I didn't get any pictures of the bead removal itself - nor did I get a picture of Ellabelle with her fantastic doctors who retrieved the little buggar (sigh) - but I did get these cute shots of Ellabead... Bead Nose ... EllaRellaBead... we had a lot of time on our hands in the Emergency Department - please forgive me.


Yep, I put a bead up my nose. I did it. But I'm so stinking cute, you can't be mad at me.

The Bead's in the nose in this shot. the nostril on your right. It didn't really effect her really - in fact... John actually asked me if we could leave it in - seriously?!?! Bless him, he didn't want her to miss her recital.


So, I missed my recital... that stinks. BUT I did get 3 hours alone with both Mommy and Daddy!