Apr 6, 2008

What a Joy Best Friends Are

John and I decided to celebrate the start of Spring with a cookout. So our festive spring celebration took place among drizzle and nasty weather... so what if it was 50 degrees out, we moved the party inside and enjoyed our friends. While John and I are so thankful to have such incredible and caring friends - I find myself more and more thankful that our best friends have children that are or are becoming best friends with our children.

It's a blessing to know that as they grow, they will have a circle of friends to encourage them. Regardless, I know that these children have been raised like my children and while we differ here and there - the most important (and perhaps only thing to cling to) is that their parents seek Christ as much as we do.

Praise the Lord for friends - and community.

Anne Bailey and Capp actually were able to play together without the big sisters interupting...

Especially because they were otherwise engaged.