Apr 6, 2008

A little Gardening

Yep, you read that right. Although, I'm not sure what I did can be termed gardening. I spruced up our planters on the front and bought some ferns for the porch. I also took a pair of shears and snuck into the vacant lot next door that was owned up until last year by some avid gardners and helped myself to some of their handywork... or actually, I should say God's handywork... Their beautiful dogwood branches and some blue bells have made a gorgeous bouquet for us to enjoy on the porch.

Don't be fooled, I will admit to having to call my mom and ask what I should put in the planters. She knows me well - said it would be very hard for me to kill petunias.

And, we got Kimberly Queen ferns for the front. They take full sun and are a little heartier than Boston Ferns. Do I have y'all fooled into thinking that my brown thumb has greened up a little?