Jun 18, 2007

Going to the A-B-C-D

We spell. We spell a lot of things. We're not the best spellers but we spell anyway. And why do we spell? We spell because we have a 3 1/2 year old. Today at dinner John looked at me and asked, "do you want to put them in the s-t-r-o-l-l-e-r and go for a w-a-l-k to the s-t-o-r-e?" To which I replied, "y-e-s". To which Ellabee responded, "I want to go." To which John asked, "where do you want to go?" and she said, "the a-b-c-d."



They started bathing together tonight. Anne Bailey has grown out of her tub and there they are, in the tub together. Ellabee things it's hysterical - Anne Bailey really hasn't commented on her thoughts. She does, though have this funny thing right now with her tongue. She's figured out that it's there:



I've also started Weight Watchers again. And I'm hungry and irritable. Not that there's much difference from how I was before, but I have an excuse now. I will say though that I want to lose all my weight by March 2008. Don't ask my how I picked that date, but I figure it's 9 months away and that's plenty of time - if I can grow a child in 9 months, I can lose 100 pounds, right?