Dec 12, 2008

T-W-O Years Old

Happy Happy Happy Day Anne Bailey. Today Anne Bailey turned 2. We will celebrate in the morning, but today was spent thinking a lot about how the past two years have flown by. I can't believe that my baby is 2 years old. I can't believe that this little one has been in our lives for 2 years. Two years ago right now, her Daddy hadn't even met her (he was striken with the flu the day before our scheduled c-section) and she was just a little bit of sugar with brown hair galore and a pursed lip that had me the minute she stuck it out.

Two years ago we were in the hospital discussing how this little baby would be almost two when this election was over. Two years ago, I was trying to figure out how my heart had doubled in size with the ability to love another just as much as I loved my first born... two years - wow, what a two years it has been.

The two year old... with her celebratory cinnamon toast.