Nov 29, 2007

Many Many Many Blessings for which to be Thankful

Thanksgiving in the Dobson / Stone household snuck up on us this year! Among the craziness of being in a new house and Thanksgiving Day on her Birthday, Mother still hosted the family (45 adults, 17 children) at her house the night before. Very few pics were taken, but the ones which were are precious!

Mother and Daddy with their grandchildren. This was the most still we could make Ellabee sit. And Daddy had Achylles Tendon surgery a couple of weeks ago - hence the boot.


It's so funny that as I've lost weight, I catch glimpses of myself in the mirror and see my sister looking back at me. We still don't look a like in my opinion, but it's something about the shape of our faces or something.


Family photo minus one. Ellabee was too busy playing with her cousins and all her friends, so we snapped this one with Anne Bailey - I see why people have taken to calling her "mini Molly"