Aug 25, 2007

I have a problem... well, it's really fetish

I have a fetish (and by the way DO NOT google that word - I need to go pray after what popped up). I really have a problem. It's diaper bags, and strollers, and baby slings. Seriously... I could probably start my own store. I actually do have some of my items out on loan currently. I could do my own consumer reports thing.... but in my defense, when you work at a place that has an influx of people with small children, you are exposed to all the best and worst.

I don't know what it is about these things, but I've decided I do have a problem. I'm not saying that I'm stopping my fetish, but I do realize that there is an addiction here.

Here are just some pictures of what we currently have in our house! Along with my comments:






My newest purchase. This is a great bag and in my defense, I did have a gift certificate (thank you Missy) for my birthday. I do love it though! AND when I don't need a diaper bag anymore, it's a purse. It's not as big as I would have liked, but it makes me not carry so much stuff... which is good - especially now that I don't have to bring pullups too! WOO HOO.
















This was bought on sale and served me well. I like that it's so deep... especially when I had two kids in diapers! Lots of storage space!









New Native carrier was great for carrying AB when she was a newborn. Never really mastered the side carry in this, but I hear you can do it.






This bag saved my life at Target on several occasions. At 29 lbs, Ellabee can ride in it on my back and it doesn't hurt. Great way to keep her contained until she starts her escape artist routine - and it's kindof hard to get to her when the child is on you back :)









My newest sling. I love the maya wrap because AB can just ride right along on my hip. It is a little hot in summer but it works and I love it. I think I'm done purchasing slings!

The Bob jogging stroller - with all the running John does - a necessary thing. We love it!







A single stroller that we love. Great for when Ellabee has to walk and for John's car when he takes the girls.







The sit and stand from Baby Trend. Currently on loan to Laurie. Great when you can click in the baby seat and Ellabee can sit on the back.






The latest purchase. This is the Eddie Bauer Tandem stroller. We love it and have convinced others to purchase this too. It's not huge and is easy to manuever.