Aug 3, 2007

Green and Chocolate Bogies


M&Ms... they are our "treat" that rewards a successful trip to the potty. Ellabee doesn't get to eat much chocolate or sweets for that matter (I mean, the child isn't deprived, but we don't eat it daily... probably a treat once a week or something like that). Anyway, m&ms are our potty treat. After a successful trip to the potty this morning which resulted in poo poo in the potty, I gave Ellabee her treat of 4 or 5 m&ms... which she took gleefully to her play room to enjoy while watching Barney. I went upstairs to put Anne Bailey down for her nap and heard a commotion in the play room.
Ellabee rounds the corner with green and brown bogies coming out of her nose... my curious little girl had shoved a green m&m up her nostril! Honestly, I didn't freak out, but was on the phone with the pediatrician when the m&m melted and out it came. All is well, but I bet she won't be putting anything else up her nose! well, I hope not!