May 30, 2009

Gratsi from Rome... Georgia

Oh how I wish it was Italy... although I don't because I have my kids with me. Not that I don't love having my girls with me, but in Europe - no, not yet. So, we're in a hotel in Rome, GA having just come in from the wedding and gotten the girls in the bed, 2 hours after their normal bedtime. It was a fun time, and stressful too. The girls are just young. 5 and 2 are hard ages I've decided. The 5 year old is going through that I'm a "big" girl - when she's really not and the 2 year old is, well, two.

Anyway, we've made the most out of it and had a nice visit with John's brother, his wife and son. they live in Berkley, CA so we rarely get to see them. In fact, this is the first time the kids have met.

Here are some pics:


Weddings are a great time to catch up with our family... this is John's cousin Nobie Stone who is actually a rocket-scientist... no lie.

Brim did the cake - isn't it gorgeous?!?

The grooms cake - can you believe this?

The color scheme and theme of the wedding was PRECIOUS!

Leaving the chapel after the wedding.

Crossing the foot bridge coming back from the park.

Meeting Daniel for the first time, Ellabee got to hold him.

Uncle John in action.