Feb 21, 2009

Where did my Baby Go?

So, where did my baby go? I noticed just the other day that the sweet little chunk-a-monk is gone and is being replaced by this little girl. My toddler isn't really a toddler anymore. I can't believe that 2 years have flown by. She's getting quite the little personality (some good and some bad). I'm convinced that she's going to be even more strong-willed than Ellabee and yet, in the back of my mind I hear a friend tell me awhile back, "All Will is Strong." And I also know that my girls' strong wills will benefit them as adults... that is if they make it to adulthood.

Anne Bailey has taken on quite the little attitude lately. She knows what she wants and when she wants it. She's learning that she's not the boss and she's not too pleased with that arrangement.

Ellabee, on the other hand is becoming quite the little lady. Her will still shows itself daily, and she tests her boundaries every day (sometimes every hour), but she is much more able to control her impulses and sometimes makes the best decision before we have to even talk about it. I just want to know where my little babies went.

Piercing my Heart

Not a baby anymore.