Jan 19, 2009

San Fran Day Two... a week later

The whole purpose of our trip to the West Coast was to spend time with Jen and Ben and get to know our new little nephew, Daniel. So, there really wasn't much sightseeing or anything to report on that front. One of the main things we did - or really I did - was to try new food. We had Indian Food - pretty good actually - and Middle Eastern food - not my favorite. We went to the Jerusalem Organic Kitchen on Day II and I tried Schwarma... chicken schwarma actually. It was ok. I got over cucumbers after spending a month in Russia in high school so the fact that it was loaded pretty much killed the experience for me.

Me and My Chicken Schwarma

Proof that boys will be boys and brothers, brothers. Jen gave Ben an early birthday present (funny since his bday is in June) of a lego car of some type. John was ENTHRALLED. So I guess now John's going to want to put one together... you know, when he's not working, going to graduate school and training for a half-ironman triathalon.