Nov 16, 2008

Two Full Weeks of .... Nothing, Really

It feels like the past two weeks have been crazy, but when I look back on my past two weeks with the girls - there's really nothing significant to point to.  Well, not that I don't think that time spent with my kiddos and at work isn't significant, but it really seems crazy that I don't have a treatise or some amazing creation to show for it. 

Here are some pictures from the past two weeks!  Enjoy.

Is that a bucket head or...

It's Anne Bailey!

Our most favorite past time - cleaning.

Running with Daddy... in the cool, really COLD, air.

We headed over to the Trimms for some time with the gang.  Ellabee greatly enjoyed running Capp around the parking lot.

John and I did get to go to a ballgame, afterall.  Thanks Kev and Laurie for the hookup with tickets to the Miss State game - can I get a Roll Tide?

Riding the birthday party circuit - we celebrated Andrew's upcoming 3rd on December 26th 

John scaled the storage shed for kicks and giggles.