Mar 25, 2008

What's going on in the Stone Home

I've noticed just in the past month or so how grown Ellabee is becoming. It's kindof refreshing from the norm in our house to see her making some wise decisions and able to exercise a little more self-control. Now, if mommy could only exercise some self-control :) It is funny that the minute she hit 4, she turned into a little girl and really stopped acting like a toddler. I'm not sure I like it that much to be honest.

Things are trucking along with work and life. My job is starting to wind up and it's somewhat bittersweet to be honest. I'm going to miss the dear friends that I've made, but I have no doubt that God has opened this door for me at Restoration and slammed the door at McWane. We will still love McWane and will work to support its mission.

On the other side of the business front, Shrimp & Grits Boutique is running well. I've had about 10 orders and have been able to fulfil them without stressing out or having to stay up past my 9 pm bed time. And on that note - yep, I said 9 pm bedtime.