Jan 6, 2008

Crazy Hair and Crazy Weather

The Stone family have now had a cough and cold for 6 weeks. I find myself entering rooms declaring "we've had this cough for weeks!" so that other moms don't shun me or my children! I just can't seem to get them well and we don't even need to go into the ear infection debacle! It's been a nightmare. Speaking of nightmares - can we just take a moment to discuss winter hair? As a curly headed woman, it's always been the summer in Alabama which is the bane of my existence. I know that's a little strong - but you deal with natural curly hair in 98% humidity and you'll see what I mean. Anyway, it's become the winter that's killing me these days. No amoung of product will help the state of my hair and unfortunately, I've realized that this is something I've inadvertently passed down to daughter #2. Poor thing.


Just wanted you to see how the sins of the mother get passed down to the daughter - check out the crazy sis's hair!