Oct 13, 2007

This Life in Girl World


I love my sister... I absolutely adore my sister, but I do remember a time where we didn't want to breathe the same air! That was when we were teenagers, but still... I love my sister. It's amazing to see the love between sisters already surfacing between my girls. And yet - I'm seeing glimpses where they don't want to breathe the same air. Are we just born that way?


Ellabee has such a big heart and she adores Anne Bailey - however, she's also figured out that she can make Anne Bailey cry. So, this we do about 20 times each day. But then on the flip side, Anne Bailey keeps coming back for more. Already I can see the adoration in her eyes for sister. Here are some pics from the past week or so. It's been a little crazy in our life with events, responsibilities and ear infections... but we've shared some laughs along the way.

Look who found the recycling bin...

Yes, a cheesy self portrait, but I love it none-the-less.

As of right now, she wants to be a mermaid for Halloween. Now, we've worn this costume for a week - I'm sure on October 30th, she'll change her mind.