Dec 30, 2007

Christmas Day in Fairhope and Tallahassee!

Merry Christmas everyone - about five days late. We're finally back in the Ham, unpacked somewhat settled - exhausted. What a grand time was had though. From time in Fairhope to a visit in Tallahassee, we're "christmased" out here.

I totally fell out off the weight watchers wagon this week. In fact, I gained 2 lbs, but I'm back in the saddle and doing pretty well. John was kind enough to keep the girls last night so I could spend some time with some dear friends at the lake last night. We had such a good time. Funny though, when John asked me what we talked about all night - all I could say was "our children and our husbands."

ww update: 47 lbs (that includes the 2 I've gained - ugh)


Santa must not have realized that it would be 30 degrees and raining when he dropped off Ellabee's bounce house in the back yard.



Can we please please please open presents now?



I seriously have this same picture from the past four years! Paw Paw in a recliner, covered in presents... just waiting.



I'm loving all these fantastic toys mommy!



Not even a double ear infection can slow us down! Serioulsy though - can we have ONE Christmas without illness?

And Miraculously, we are in Tallahassee that night in our Belle Dress!

We can always count on our Uncle Ben and Aunt Jen for books!

Helping Mimi cut out cookies for the big party - in our princess attire (the apron really compliments the ensemble).

It was so great to spend some time with Aunt Jen and Uncle Ben!

Just in case you missed it the first time - what a trip!