May 11, 2007

The weird rash, an explanation

I realized that I didn't explain about the weird rash in the title of my last blog. Several opinions (including two doctor's) later, we think it's poison ivy, which is odd because I use to be very allergic to poison ivy and then I got it really bad in high school and since I haven't had it... but it's back... or is it. Not really sure what it is, but I've bought out the anti-itch section at Walgreens.

On a different note - a day of joy. My good friend Tori (best friend from high school and college roomate) had her little girl today! Anna Katherine Long was born this morning at 34 weeks. She weighs 5 lbs 7 ozs and is doing SO GREAT! Welcome precious one - we've prayed for you so!

I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him.
1 Samuel 1:27